cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PREF conditios records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i launch T-code ENPR (Foreign trade / preference handling), system creates price condition records PREF with some values.

But i dot not have any idea about this value. Please, could you help and explain how this price value is calculated?

Many thanks in advance,

Aymen

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Don't use URGENT in your Subject / post which is not encouraged in SCN.  You have to wait till someone responds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

Please have a look to my request and give help.

Thanks in advance,

Aymen

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

I thank you for your answer!

I had already learn this SAP documentation but i still not able to understand it exactly.  

The material value for the bill of material components is calculated as follows:

• Component quantity * standard price or cost price/price unit

How can i customize this rule and choose one of the target price (Standard or cost price)?

As far as i understand, the Standard price will be triggered from the material master, but in case of cost price, how system will calculate it? Is it the cost triggered from the last Vendor info record, or some average cost calculated during some period that we can customize?

Still not able to get the SPRO transactions that can help me to customize the PREF calculation logic. Could you please give help?

Regards,

Aymen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aymen,

in master material, you can have have standar price or  variable price. Usually, when you define your price condition in custo, you can choice which one to use by, setting S as type of condition (standard) or T (variable price).

My understanding is that cost price refers variable price.

Regards,

JM