cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 601 movement type for POD delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a missing 601 movement type for some POD Delivery document. Actually the 601 movement will get triggered automatically for the POD delivery document when we confirm the POD document in Transaction VLPOD. But for few documents we found that, even though it is confirmed in VLPOD transaction, no movement type is triggered.

So on the further analysis, we found that this issue is because of the field-LIPS - SITKZ=Blank, but it supposed to be Value 3 in the delivery document.

Now my question is, if i change the LIPS-SITKZ to 3, will i get 601 movement type get triggered for those delivery document if i cancel the POD and reconfirm it in VLPOD transaction?

If yes, then how can i change the LIPS-SITKZ value in the system. Since LIPS is the standard table, changes in the standard table is not preferable. So kindly suggest, is there any other possible way to achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you tell me what is the delivery item category in your delivery.

I can advice you need to check the item category determination in sales order and delivery then check the schedule lines, because the movement type comes from the schedule lines .

Next you need to check the copy controls from sales order (SiT type) to delivery ( VTLA)

My VTLA something looks like this:

Is your Stock in Transit is new development in the system?

if it is already existing I think I would suggest check if you have made any new changes.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

I have checked the item category determination in sales order and delivery. The Schedule line has been determined correctly as per the setup made in the system.

My VTLA looks like below,

Our Stock in Transit is a new development in the system.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Mohan

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see your screen shots and feel why you have maintained LF delivery type which is a standard delivery type for the normal orders OR or equalents of OR.

I think you should not mix up the standard LF with standard NCCU for the Stock in Transit delivery type.

is your LF is specially you made this for SiT document type?

You should have Log_MM_Sit with enhanced package of 5 in your system

You should have new order type copy of standard SiT document type ORNC

You should have new Delivery type NCCU and item category NCCU with item category determination, and enabled POD.

Have you enabled the POD for your customer?

then you need to maintain the copy controls on these new document types to delivery and delivery to billing at item and header levels.

in Material master the valuation category is right?

I think if you check all these settings right, probably you would not seek any help, but I am sure you are missing the slightest of thing somewhere or probably mixing up the delivery types and item categories and so the determination of right movement type is missing.

Lastly I can suggest only one thing, I would create a document if possible on SiT shortly as soon as I have time which would probably be helpful for you and alike.

Or refer this  http://scn.sap.com/docs/doc -48809.pdf

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Thanks for your reply,

I tried to have a look at the link which you provided: http://scn.sap.com/docs/doc -48809.pdf, but  I could not view it.  it shows the content or this place is unrestricted

Best regards,

Sathishraj M

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which field is this SITKZ? I cant find it in my LIPS table. Could you please check it again or paste the screen if possible.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Moazzam,

Please find the attached image.

Thanks.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

SITKZ is for specification for issuing valuation stock in transit which is from the stock in transit document type SIT.

In Stock in transit the movement type is 687 before the confirmation and after the confirmation of POD it is 601.

check if you have 687 before the POD?

and in the schedule lines you will see both like the one in screen shot:

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Yes, I checked the delivery document and it has 687 movement triggered before POD.

And in the schedule line setup, i see the similar setup made in the schedule line like the one you shown in your above screenshot.

Please help.

For your information:the affected delivery documents which are not triggering 601 after POD confirmation has its field LIPS - SITKZ=Blank. I think the 601 movement is not triggered because of this field only and it should be 3. Because in the schedule line step up also SITKZ field(Spec.Iss.Val.SiT) is set to 3.

Thanks for your support

Best regards,

Mohan