cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwired Server Service stopped because the following child services either could not be started or failed to keep running. MlsrvWrapper.exe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue?

I am using SUP2.2 and having 1 data tier node and 2 cluster nodes. Now, one of the cluster node is down because unwired server service is not getting started and having the below entries in mlsrv error log file:

E. 2014-12-04 03:33:33. <Main> [-10002] Consolidated database server or ODBC error:  ODBC: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Primary key for table 'ml_scripts_modified' is not unique: Primary key value ('2134-09-08 07:06:05.100000') (ODBC State = 23000, Native error code = -193)

E. 2014-12-04 03:33:33. <Main> [-10076] The MobiLink server was unable to calculate the timestamp precision on the consolidated database using the ml_scripts_modified table.  Timestamp precision related warnings will not be generated

E. 2014-12-04 03:33:33. <Main> [-10382] The MobiLink Server has failed to start

I checked the event viewer for logs and found the below entry:

Unwired Server Service stopped because the following child services either could not be started or failed to keep running.  MlsrvWrapper.exe

Please anyone suggest the solution.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ankur Jindal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andreas_wegmann
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please also take a look at the following SAP KBA:

1969240 - SUP Service Fails to Start - MobiLink Fails to Start With Unique Primary Key Error in Log
https://i7p.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1969240

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas.

I am able to resolve the issue with the help SAP KBA: 1969240.

andreas_wegmann
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

what is the error message in MlsrvWrapper_OBServiceManager log file?
Could you please check if there is any entry like ""-javaagent.." in mlsrv.ext.ini file?
On which Patch level are you?
There exists a mlsrvwrapper Patch for SUP 2.2 Sp02: Patch-10376.
There was also another known issue which has been fixed in SP05 and higher for SUP 2.2.
I recommend to update with the latest SP06 if not already done.
Otherwise please open a new incident with Support.

Thanks,
Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you stop the services in this order SUP-->Relay-->Datatier. Wait for about 5 min

and start the services in the order Datatier-->SUP-->Relay.

Thanks,

Shiv