Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 getting locked sometimes

former_member4958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

We have here at my company an PI 7.02 SP11 only to GRC NFe 3.10 (Brasil).

Sometimes, we go to SMQ2 queue as see a lot of entries, and it is necessary restart it manually.

We do not have performance problems and PI is runnig fine.

Have experts any idea what should we do to avoid this manually restart?

Thanks

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcos,

As per my knowledge SMQ2 picks up LUWs from SM58 (tRFC) where all the LUWs are processed in a bunch (not in a sequence). So they are coming to SMQ2 in a bunch. So I believe if the package per queue be maintained correctly, then the queues will get processed fast. You can get the reference to this maintenance of package per queue by searching in SDN.

Regards,

Souvik

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

I usually see this problem when the PI 7.0 system or the endpoint is restarted, also when the target system is not reachable temporally, later the SMQ2 queue is stuck.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

AnilDandi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

You can schedule the ABAP report RSQIWKEX as a job to restart the stuck LUWs automatically.

regards

former_member4958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil, this report is very nice.

Bu we would like to understand why SMQ2 get blocked. This is the point.

Thanks

Marcos

AnilDandi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

The queue entry usually indicates the nature of error.

Please get into the queue. Select the first entry (which should be in red background), double-click on it.

If it is an XML message that is in error, you will be taken to traces of pipeline steps. See if you can find a button similar to Error Information. That should tell you why the entry failed.

regards