cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message while activating Planning Area in S&OP on Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While activating my new created planning area, I am receiving the below error. Can you please help and guide me what could be the issue ?

Exception raised from  InternalError: dberror(CallableStatement.execute): 129 - transaction rolled back by an internal error:  [129] SAP_SFND.sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPDM_ACTIVATEPLAREA: line 898 col 2 (at pos 8757): [129] (range 3): transaction rolled back by an internal error: transaction rolled back by an internal error:  [129] SAP_SFND.sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPDM_PLANSESSION_XML_CNSTR: line 1274 col 2 (at pos 8682): [129] (range 3): transaction rolled back by an internal error: transaction rolled back by an internal error:  [129] SAP_SFND.sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPDM_PLANSESSION_TABLE_CNSTR: line 125 col 2 (at pos 6123): [129] (range 3): transaction rolled back by an internal error: duplicate column name: T99CUSTDESCR: line 1 col 351 (at pos 350) at ptime/query/plan_executor/trex_wrapper/trex_wrapper_body/trex_query.cc:808

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Can you show me the screenshot of the customer master data and its attributes associated in MDT as well as planning area.

Regards,

Aditya G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Please see below the screen shots of MDT and PA.

Regards,

Chandan

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan

Can you check if you have defined an attribute and key figure with the same ID (T99CUSTDESCR).You can have attribute as key figure and in that there is only single object with that name. It is not possible to have the same id of the Attribute and the key figure ID created separately.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen for your reply ! I have not created an attribute and key figure with the same ID (T99CUSTDESCR ).