cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBTA 3.0 SP3 configuration for SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am currently setting up CBTA for SAP Solution Manager and is getting an error when doing configuration at TCE. I already searched the web but can't find possible solution/cause of this error. Hoping someone got any idea about this one. (Please disregard the password related message )

"RFC destination not defined for Target Component GLOBA in SDC Z_CBTA_SDC"

I have my System Data container already created (Z_CBTA_SDC) with RFC Destination set for each Logical Component.

Wondering why target component "GLOBA" is being determined by the system instead of selected "RQ9" on TCE configuration screen.

Any response on this query will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vince

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

this is only a warning. You might get rid of it as soon you set the default context for your user in the Test Management Work Center --> Test Repository:

Here you can specify the project and relevant system role with yor logical component.

Hope this helps.

Regards Reiner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reiner for the quick response.

Already tried performing the step you mentioned (assigning project and/or update system role) but still keep getting this message on Test Composition Environment.

Any other idea about this message?

0 Kudos

Can you try to open the SDC in SECATT and then select menu Utitities --> Settings and then set the Solution Manager Context accordingly fpr your SDC.

Regards Reiner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also did tried this step before but still didn't resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Warning message is still there but i can already perform scripting using CBTA.

I am still checking how to completely remove the warming message but for now will keep this one as Solved.

Thanks to all those who contribute.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The correct answer to your problem is:

Note 1956910 - Message AGS_SMT_TCE 017 when editing a test script

Kind regards