cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS -->> File -->> Import several options not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one problem with NetWeaver Developer Studio. I am clicking on File -->> Import. Here I am getting only two options. These options are Import Source -->> Development Components & Multiple Existing Project into Workspace.

Earlier I was getting other options like Design Import Wizard, ETZ file, External Features, File System, PAR File, ZIP files etc. Can you pls let me know what are the settings to be done to ensure that when I click on NWDS -->>File -->> Import, I shold get all options like Design Import Wizard, ETZ file, External Features, File System, PAR File, ZIP files

Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Go through this thread:

Person faced same problem as yours, the thread is marked as answered. Don't know whether the replies solved the problem or he himself solved it. You can ask him how he solved it. Not very old thread.

Bye

Ankur

Do reward points if it helps!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The answer does not cater to my need. Anyway, I am thankful to you for the reply.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

The problem was with com.sap.ide.eclipse.import stored in C:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\plugins directory.

Issue got sorted out.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Could you please be more elaborate on this issue? I have the same issue.I could find only "Development Components" in my File-->Import.

Thanks,

Sam