cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order: Header condition details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to display Header level condition of Sales Order.So i have click on header on search: as shown in below fig:

Now , i want to get these pricing element. i.e. ZPRO, ZCR1 etc with their condition value and details.

I am able to get these details at item level from  BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST but this is not giving header level condition pricing details

please suggest a BAPI or table from where i can get these details

Thanks in advance

Warm regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor

Hi

Did you check in KONV table by passing KNUMV number. You can take this number from VBAK and pass in KONV and get all conditions. Add these condition value. There will be separate ZPR0 for every line item.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am not able to get the sub element(Discount amount, rebate basis etc) of ZHB1. Please let me know to get how to get these details:

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in your pricing procedure that whether these values have some subtotal assigned in V/08? Usually KZWI1 to KZWI5 and some other subtotals are assigned to these values which you can find in VBAP or VBAK fields. For net value NETWER is there and so on. Values without condition type are not saved in KONV.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is Amount difference at header and item

Header: At header amount of SKOT coming blank

Item: At Item amount of SKOT coming -1.

So, let me the table or BAPI which give me correct AMOUNT at header level.

Thanks

Rohit

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you a functional guy or ABAPER? This is the table which contains correct info. It is not possible that information in KONV is wrong. Its just matter of calculation and number of line items. I don't know how many line items are there and how you are calculating SKTO but let me tell you that this is the standard table which contains correct info. For BAPI you can post in ABAP forum.

Thank$

changlin_ke
Participant
0 Kudos

what is the table for S/4 HANA 2020 to save sales order header condition?

former_member542096
Discoverer

PRCD_ELEMENTS

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The lines that have some kind of pricing condition code are stored in KONV. The subtotals that are assigned a Subtotal field in the pricing procedure (as mentioned by MoazzaM above) would be in VBAP table. The other subtotals are not stored anywhere in the database, they're just calculated as needed.

Also if you're an ABAPer then you might want to use SQL Trace before posting the data questions on SCN.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the Table KONV

From the above table you need to pass the KONV - KNUMV = VBAK-KNUMV then u will find out the header conditions and its corresponding Rate (KBETR) and Amount (KWERT)