cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload SMI Planned Receipts data from an excel file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SNC experts, When we try to upload SMI Planned Receipts data from an excel file in WebUI in down load center, system spins-on forever and no log entries or no errors are generated. The screenshot is attached. Any suggestions on what is missing and where/what to look for? Here is what we have already done: • Using SCMSNC 7.01 • Implemented note: 1617978 - FTR: No error message during SMI upload • Maintained global constants qRFC Destination for FTR • Defined number ranges for download & upload profiles • Create download and upload profiles for SMI Planned Receipts • Downloaded the existing SMI Planned Receipts • Updated the CSV file with new planned receipts • Selected the same file for upload; then system spins forever Thanks in advance Raj Kakarala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Go to transaction code: /N/SCA/DM_FTR_CONS

Create entry qRFC destination for FTR with value for Global Constant= Logical system name

Where Logical system name will be your system logical name.

Also check below link:

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for information. I had seen your previous discussion on this subject. I have done all these steps already, listed above. Still getting the same issue.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you create supplier BP organization same as supplier location then try.(you need to download planned receipts)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

The default supplying BP organization is automatically created by the system and I have linked the person with
BP organization. This user is the supplier user. Is this you are talking about? Please correct me if it's not correct.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Yes, but in the screen shot you have supplier location as S320?

In file upload i can see supplier BP as S320.

Can you check location entry in the table /SAPAPO/LOC3 is there any pre-fix?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

In /SAPAPO/LOC3 the location is as S320 there is no pre-fix. I made screenshots of all config I can send you to view, can you please reply with your e mail? Mine is rajkakarala at gmail

Thanks

Raj