cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Layouts in Smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to hv customise the given smartform(MY_SMARTFORM). So, the requirement is,

1 - First Page(MY_FIRST_PAGE) shuld have MY_SECONDARY_WINDOW_1 + MY_SECONDARY_WINDOW_2 + MY_MAIN_WINDOW i.e. 3 windows.

2 - Second Page (MY_SECOND_PAGE) shuld hv only 1 window i.e. MY_MAIN_WINDOW.

There r conditions for triggering either MY_FIRST_PAGE or MY_SECOND_PAGE. Remember, always, only Either first page or second page printed! Not two at a time!

How to work out to achive the my purpose?

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Create a page with MY_MAIN_WINDOW , MY_SECONDARY_WINDOW_1 and

MY_SECONDARY_WINDOW_2.(You can not use 2 main windows in a smartform.You may get to see 2 main windows in 2 different pages but these 2 main windows r not different but the same one.)

On 'Conditions' tab of MY_SECONDARY_WINDOW_1 and MY_SECONDARY_WINDOW_2 check the condition for which u want to display these 2 windows.

eg.set value of a Flag to X when u want to print the secondary windows and in the 'conditions' tab check whether Flag = 'X'.

I hope this will solve ur problem.Please reward points if u find it useful.

regards,

Rajesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

explin liitle bit clear..

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ to all.

Hi RK,

Initially, I did the same, but, on the place of untriggered windows, I am getting empty space! still, figure it out!

Hi Naresh Reddy,

I hv one smartform, it contains 2 pages

i.e.

1- MY_FIRST_PAGE(any how default name) and

2- MY_SECOND_PAGE

So, in MY_FIRST_PAGE, I hv 3 windows,

1- MY_FIRST_SECONDARY_WINDOW

2- MY_SECOND_SECONDARY_WINDOW

3- MY_FIRST_MAIN_WINDOW

where as in MY_SECOND_PAGE, I hv only 2 windows,

1- MY_FIRST_SECONDARY_WINDOW

2- MY_FIRST_MAIN_WINDOW

Requirement is that, the end user has 2 options i.e.

1-Option: If this is selected (for the same Transaction) by end user, (say), only the MY_FIRST_PAGE shuld b printed

2-Option: If this is selected (for the same Transaction) by end user, (say), only the MY_SECOND_PAGE shuld b printed

i.e. For the same transaction, always, only one page shuld b printed( the print content differs from first page to second page)

Actually, I tried by keeping CONDITIONS tab at indow level, but, its not working!

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to keep all the windows in <b>1 page</b> itself and display the windows based on the condition that u have specified for the Smartform. do remeber to use overlapping windows to kill the white spce for the invisible windows.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ to all.