cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to go for fcc for two substructures without recordset name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends...    Please let me know how to do fcc for the two sub structures. I am doing normal file to file scenario with simple fcc.

The thing is I dont have the recordset name in my sender structure. Please help me regarding this..

my sender structure is like..

mt_sender

studentdetails

studentname

studentlocation

studentid

studentprogressdetails

studentprogress

studentgrade

Please be aware that I don't have recordset name here. So your help will be mostly appreciated how can I give fcc here at sender side...

as I given as normal fcc means without recordset name, am getting an error in sender communication channel monitoring stating..." Empty document found..please proceed without sending a message."

so please help me here..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recordset name is optional in FCC.

Could you please share your input message structure and FCC configuration?

Please be aware that I don't have recordset name here. So your help will be mostly appreciated how can I give fcc here at sender side...

Why don't you add it ? any problem in adding it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniappan,

Thank you somuch for your reply...as I am very new to this blog, I didn't know even how to post the screenshots over here. And I just came to know how to paste the screenshots.

Anyhow I have already clarified regarding that recordset name is optional. But thing is now I am getting another mapping level testing error. Please help...

The below I mentioned is sample normal file adapter which is having sender side fcc..(txt to xml)

But in mapping level testing, I am not getting any result xml in target side as it is just displaying stating "

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:venu_mt_r xmlns:ns0="http://aoi.com/venutest"></ns0:venu_mt_r>"

Thanks in advance,,

Venu

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Share your mapping screenshot.(along with target structure)

Open your mapping -> go to the root node (one below message type) -> open the corresponding mapping.

In the editor, use display queue to analyze the behavior and why the segment is not getting created.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to map recordset or empdetails needs to be mapped to the target root level node..if you map this then you will get the exact output..

Mean while show your desing tab screenshot...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are not getting the output because you are having additional field 'Recordset' in your input payload. You have to ignore that in your sender side file content conversion.

just add the parameter in fcc as below

ignoreRecordsetName   true

Thanks,

Indra