cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table VBREVE. Revenue determination status is C even though FI doc is not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a sales order item that is relevant for Revenue recognition. The revenue would ideally be recognized in 12 periods and currently we are in the 6th period. So, as expected I see the first 5 items in status C and the remaining items in status A under the field " Revenue determination status" (RRSTA) in the table VBREVE.

But, the first two lines don't have a FI Document reference or in other words the field REFFLD is blank. Accordingly there is no revenue recognition document visible for the first two periods in the document flow. When I researched it further, I found that the sales document was on billing block for the first two periods and it was later removed. So, that probably explains why the revenue recog. document was not posted for the first two months. So, my question is, at the end of the 12th period, we will be left with a balance (equal to the total of first two periods). How can this be handled?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attaching the screenshot of the table for your reference.

0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

Are those 2 lines billed? If not, get them billed and you'll see the FI doc number.

There is a good chance that the billing doc is created but is open and not passed to accounting due to the doc date - it is not in current period.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chintan