Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCI catalog- item not transferring to SAP in NWBC - HTML

former_member338440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We currently have multiple OCI vendors set up in our SAP system. (We are running SAP 6 enhancement pack 5, and running traditional out of the box OCI, "not SRM". )

When we use Standard SAP and NWBC desktop client 3.5, we can order from catalog and items will transfer to components tab (if using Work Orders) or PR line items (if using ME51N) with no issues.

When we use the NWBC-HTML, we can access the Vendor catalogs and select the parts, but the shopping cart items will not transfer to SAP only when using catalog in Work Order (IW31/32).

When we use ME51N in NWBC-HTML, catalog items will transfer to PR line items with no issue.

Can anyone explain what maybe causing the Catalog to return nothing in the Work Order Components tab.

Help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jim_donahue
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your post, we are having a similar issue since applying EHP7.

How do you navigate to ME51N in NWBC?

Thank you-Jim

former_member338440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

This is still an issue for us and we put a ticket in SAP.

SAP contacted us and noted that this is an issue for a lot of people.

As of right now SAP is looking at our setup and trying to find a solution.

I recommend creating a ticket with SAP so a least they start to take a look in your system.

To navigate to ME51N in NWBC- I set up roles and assign transaction in SU01. When staff logs into NWBC they will only see what they are assigned.

Please let me know if you need further help

jim_donahue
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jay-thank you very much for the info. BTW-We just fixed our bug, hopefully yours will be similar.

In our implementation of IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST~PROCESS_ACCOUNT I added a restriction to only process when IM_COUNT = 1. 

Our issue was due to EHP7's restriction of processing 10 times and the input buffer was changed every time this was processed.

IF sy-ucomm = 'MEREQCATALOG' AND i_fl_el = 'X'

AND im_count = 1.

CALL METHOD apply_equal_level_acct

EXPORTING

im_account     = im_account

im_count       = im_count

im_account_ref = im_account_ref.

ENDIF.

I'd be happy to provide any more info if it will help you.

Thank you.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is still an issue I would suggest checking in with ERP forums, this query relates to the interaction of the ERP system with OCI interface, not SRM.

Regards,

Jason