cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ for Simple Financials add-on fos SAP Business Suite powered by HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

i am trying to create a MOPZ for dowload the components for install the add-on "Financials add-on fos SAP Business Suite powered by HANA".

The source system is a ERP 6.0 EHP7 sp6 on HANA. I registered  the systme in the solution solman from RZ70 and I permormed all steps required for open a MOPZ (i created technical system, logical component, solution etc).

I can run the MOPZ but when i get to the point "select ADD-ON" i don't find the add-on that i need..

My Solution Manager is a 7.1 sp10 and the CIM is the last released.

Do you have any idea for help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is the PPMS definition of product instance  'applications for FIN 7.00':

What this means: The single squares are software components, the double squares are product instances included.

You surely have Master Data Governance and Central Applications, so I am not looking into that.

You need to make sure taht the instances Financial Services and Strategic Enterprise Mgmt are installed. When they are, the add-on SAP SFINANCIALS 1.0 will be offered in the Maintenance Optimizer .

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

The software components are installed.  They are visible on the managed system and in SolMan in LMDB.

These are the product instances for EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 that are showing in LMDB.  So Strategic Enterprise Management is missing.  Any idea what could be the reason?

Regards,

David.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you sure the software components for Strategic Enterprise Mgmt are there? If the software components are there, you need to register manually in LMDB the product instance Strategic Enterprise Mgmt.

The most likely cause the product instance is missing, is because back in the day it was not defined in SMSY. An XML could have been created without entries for this product instance, and the SUM did not update the product identity tables, which then in turn prevented the SLD from passing this entry to the LMDB after the upgrade.

If all else fails, you could try to install the EHP7 technical usage "Applications for FIN 700" first, then try MOPz for the add-on.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Problem is solved.

I did 2 things but am not sure which one fixed it.

1. I implemented SAP note 1940845 after reading this thread:

2. In SolMan managed system configuration for my managed system,step 1 (assig product), I totally removed the product system and afterwards assigned one again.  If I used the proposal for product instances, it didn't propose Strategic Enterprise Mgmt.  So I also searched by selecting EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 and manually selected "Strategic Enterprise Mgmt" and I could also select "Applications for FIN 700".  After this I started MOPZ again and this time SAP SFINANCIALS 1.0 was available!

Thanks a lot for your assistance.  It surely pushed me in the right direction.

Regards,

David.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the main cases for missing addons are:

- Add-On is not yet available in PPMS

- Add-On is in Ramp Up, but your organization is not signed for the Ramp Up

- Your organization does not have a license for the Add-On

- Requisite instance(s) in your system missing

- Incompatibility with other add-ons in your system

- Stack equivalence issues...

I cannot find any product version in PPMS under the name

"Financials add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by HANA"

Could you please indicate the technical name of one of the software components in this add-on?

I need to be able to find what is the product version to which this software component belongs.

Otherwise it is impossible for me to help.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

This is what the install guide says:

"When you install the SAP Simple Finance add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, you must select SAP SFINANCIALS 1.0 in the list of available add-ons (step 2.3 Choose Add-on Products)."

Regards,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and my SolMan is 7.1 SP12 with latest CIM...

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can find SAP SFINANCIALS 1.0 in PPMS.

The current stack is in unrestricted shipment, so it is available and no Ramp Up registration is needed.

The required product instance is : EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 - applications for FIN 700.

The required EHP7 stack is SPS 4 or higher.

If your system does not have this product instance defined or is on an EHP7 stack lower than SPS 4, you may not install the add-on.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

My system is EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 SPS 4.

The current installed SAP_FIN component is 617 SP-Level 0004 (SAPK-61704INSAPFIN).  Do you mean that SAP FIN 700 (SAPK-700BGINSAPFIN) should be installed first before I can see SAP SFINANCIALS 1.0 as installable add-on in MOPZ?

Regards,

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.  Did you find the solution in the meantime?

Thanks,

David.