cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

matmas05 Message Mapping MDM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The scenario is MDM--->PI--->ECC. i need to post the MATMAS05 IDOC to target side based on below condition.

The Required Mapping Change :

In MARCM under UCMAT is having the Value X, then send the MARCM to the target if not don't send that MARCM to the target.

MARCM -----> UCMAT.

Please suggest me how to implement in mapping using IF function.

Regards,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use createIf function to achieve this:

MARCM         ----->      equals  ---> createIf  -----> UCMAT

Constant [X]    ----->

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried but not worked out.

can any one write mapping condition/function for this standard idoc matamas05.

SENDER :  MATMAS05                                            TARGET: MATMAS05                                

MARAM                                                                      MARAM

---->E1MARCM                                                   ---->E1MARCM

--->WERKS 1111                                              --->WERKS 1111                                                     

--->UCMAT (X)                                                  --->UCMAT (X)                                     

---->E1MARCM                                                   ---->E1MARCM

--->WERKS 2222                                              --->WERKS 3333

--->UCMAT (R)                                                  --->UCMAT (X)

---->E1MARCM

--->WERKS 3333

--->UCMAT (X)

---->E1MARCM

---->WERKS 4444

As mention above those are sender and target expected outputs.

i am getting multiple WERKS ( plant details ) from sender side MDM but i need to update only,

UCMAT is existed and having X field then only pass to target side. otherwise suppress in PI only.

Regards,

Raja

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please use the following mapping logic and check :

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Thanks Alot for Mapping function and sharing the screen shot.

Regards,

Raja

Answers (0)