cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-determine pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to re-determine my pricing procedure from Local to Export Pricing procedure using same sales area.

Requirement details:

I want to use this logic based on Ship-to Party in the sales order, If I change Ship- to party from local customer to Export customer than system will re-determine the pricing procedure from Local to Export pricing procedure.

Please suggest the suitable solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

The CuPP comes from the Sold To party. So even if you change the SH in the sales order, the CuPP will remain the same, as the SP remains the same.

Further, can an order have different SH in different line items?

As you know, the pricing procedure is at header level.

TW

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Amit,

How export customer and Local customer configured? Different sales area

In case, if you want use 1 sales order type and same sales area

then instead of changing pricing procedure

You can create a condition table with Ship to party (field catalog)

you can maintain condition records as per the Ship to party (field catalog) to remove excise and tax condition - since it is for export customer.

Regards,

OD

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The Pricing procedure is determine on the Basis of Sales area, Document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure from customizing transaction OVKK, for your case create two customer pricing procedure Local and Export, then maintain the same in customer master record and then assign the Local and Export pricing procedure determination in OVKK.

As you want to keep sales area common so for this you can use customer pricing procedure for differentiating Local and Export.

Regards,

Zafar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Agreed with G Lakshmipathi. Try to create separate document type and if not possible then catter in same with some pricing routine.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry not possible.  You need to have different document types for domestic and export to differentiate the pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi