cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate agreements based on a group of material groups!!

0 Kudos

We have a complex Rebate agreement to be set up. Our products are grouped into material groups (e.g. group 501, 502, 503 etc). But further, these material groups are grouped under 'group families'. e.g. Family 1 (F1) has groups 501 and 502. F2 has 502 and 503.

The rebates are created at the family level. for some customers, there is a rebate of 5% on purchase of products under F1 (i.e. any product belonging to material groups 501 and 502) will get a rebate.

For other customers, there is a rebate of 4% only for Family2.

Also note that the same product can belong to multiple group families at the same time. I cannot use the 'Volume rebate group' field. Because, the material will only belong to one family.

Has anyone faced such an issue?

Thanks,

Ash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Multi level material group wont be addressed by standard SAP rebates. This is a GAP which may be cannot be addressed.

May be you can think of using Product Hierarchy for Grouping...at very high level though and ABAP enhancements...

Do let us know how you manage this.

Rgds,

ANR

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to use the fields Mat grp1-5 and product attributes.

Theres a confusion in your statement plz clarify the same

"Also note that the same product can belong to multiple group families at the same time. I cannot use the 'Volume rebate group' field. Because, the material will only belong to one family."