cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need inputs for ILM BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need some inputs from ILMBW team , once we installed all the BW Virtual provider from ILM BW SYSTEM by RSORBT t-code.

as we can see all the standard Virtual inforprovider in rsa1 and its related objects after installing. for bw reporting

1.) Now my question is how we load the data to Virtual provider which way is better to push the data, to VP , via bapi, or dtp, do i need to create?

2.) team is trying to push EX: FI BSEG table data by creating Audit Package, as they  Are facing some issues to create audit package for bw reporting, but they are success at local reporting to show the reports but issues with bw reporting while creating audit pacakge.

Pls let me know the solutions for this asap

Awaiting for the reply

Regards

Baig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santosh_v
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baig,

The help documentation at Extracting Data from an Audit Package to the BW System - SAP Information Lifecycle Management - SAP ... will help you in extracting data to BW (in case you have not seen the link already).

If you are facing issues during the creation of Audit Packages, can you please share more details about the issue. Or you can create an incident for SAP to have a look.

Thanks and Regards,

Santo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team can any one tel me how the IWP_IMG t code used in ILM BW for creating customized virtual provider, as we alredy have std VP,

Now my requirement is i have to generate few customised virtual provider at BW side instead of direct creating from info area. we have some option from Tcode: IWP_IMG to define the virtual Provider, and also mapping the fields for that VP. even std VP had used the same way, could not abale to fing how to generate your help will be highly needed.

Awaiting your valuable feedback

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member289103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baig,

When you create an audit package for BW reporting successfully, then you will be able to push the data to a DSO which will be consumed by VirtualProvider delivered/created at the BW side.

If you have trouble creating a Audit package for BW reporting ,it should be resolved to make life easier to load data to BW.

Thanks and Regards,

Dharshan A