cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preference handling - ENPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to put in place the preference handling process in SD side, but the topic still not clear for me.

Let's explain the target: The target of this function is to deterrmine if the finished product is considered as preference product or not preference (original or external production).

All prerequisites es are done:

- A material bill of material (BOM) exists
- A commodity code is maintained in the material master record
- Preference rules are defined for the commodity code
- The sales and purchasing views of the material must be maintained
- A commodity code is defined in the material master for all components at the lowest explosion level of the bill of material
- A vendor declaration ID is defined in the foreign trade view of the material master for all externally procured components

But, i don't know how system will process the check.

-How the preference value will compared to the net price?

- IS it required to add price condition PREF to my actual pricing proceudre? or i need to use the SAP standard procedure called PREF00?

- How and when the value of the confition PREF will be calculated?

- is it calculated within the invoice (VF01) or when we run the ENPR t-code?

- Could you give me more details about how i can process the ENPR T-code for customers? What will do this Transaction exactly and waht will be the output?

A lot of question sorry bu i really need help from expert.

Many thanks in advances,

Aymen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member404246
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Miladi,

Condition type PREF can be added at the end of your own pricing procedure. You can refer to the standard pricing procedure PREF000 to see how it is set up. If the net price of an item is greater than or equal to the preference price in PREF, the item qualifies for preference. If the plant price is less than the preference price in PREF, the item does not qualify for preference. If the comparative check during pricing leads to a positive result, then the system sets the preference indicator in the document at item level - Sale A tab the tick box just beside the reason for rejection field.

Condition type PREF is determined automatically based on access sequence 074          Plant/Customs Area/Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scanlon,

I thank you for your clarifications! In fact, i fixed all perquisites and new pricing procedure but result is KO :

Material : A

PREF for Material A = 0,35 Euro.

I created invoice for material A with net price 1 Euro.

=> As you can see here, the net price is lower than the preferential one but item in the invoice is not triggered as Preferential material.

Should i set up some other parameters or activate some function module?

Please give help, i really need your support to deploy this function.

Regards

Aymen