cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change in tracking scenario does not refresh details screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Change in tracking scenario in EM 9.0 does not refresh the details screen. User has to click on refresh to see the details screen. Is there any note for this or do we have an option to acheive it by customizing such that change of tracking scenario changes the details as well?

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

I don't think we have an option to refresh the detail screen when you change it to other tracking scenario.

However, I couldn't get what you mean.  Can you put the screen shot here?

Regards

GGOPII

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the expected behaviour should be the following:

-> select tracking scenario and enter selection criteria

-> search

-> 'Search Result' tab is displayed together with detail tabs like 'Event Messages' or 'Details' or 'Map'

-> if you then change the tracking scenario on the 'Search' tab, the 'Search' tab, of course, should adapt to the new scenario and all other tabs should disappear

-> only after you executed a first search for the new tracking scenario, the other tabs will be displayed again.

So the details tabs cannot be changed directly when tracking scenraio is changed, because at that point in time no data is selected yet to be displayed. But they should disappear immediately when tracking scenario is changed.

If you experience that this is not the case, it would be interesting on which SP the EM 9.0 system is.

Cheers, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi/Daniel,

Thanks for replying.

@Daniel : We are on SP 6

SCEMSRV 900 0006 SAPK-90006INSCEMSRV

The current behavior is :

1) First tracking scenario - search . Search Result displays along with EM message and details

2) Change trackin scenario- Search result display along with EM message and details goes off

3) New search done: Search result display is change. But the details screen remains as it is till we click on refresh.

Thanks,

Shubh.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

I could not reproduce this issue in our internal test systems, but I also did not find a dedicated note that addresses this issue.

I guess, you have already implemented note 2005297 (the note that introduces the direct search via URL) on top of SP06?

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

You can debug and check why Webdynpro component method not refresh the detail screen.  And, also you can create SAP OSS message to know the root cause.  Actually, this looks like Webdynpro component issue.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel/Gopi,

Thanks for your reply. OSS 0001143416 2014 is raised for this.

@Daniel : Is it possible to process this ??

Thanks,

Shubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

You can update a list of these things to find the root cause faster by SAP for your OSS message.

1. Create user id and password for SAP and update in secure area with the help of basis team.

2. Open HTTP connection as per OSS note 592085 to check through SAP WEB UI.

3. Ensure you provided SAP EM Admin Authorizations, plus SE37, SE38, SE24, SE80, ABAP debug etc.

4. Provide list of steps how to check the issue with screen shots.

Regards,

GGOPII

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

I just checked the status of your OSS. To speed up the processing, please provide a detailed step-by-step description on how the issue can be reproduced. Please also ensure that the support user has the required web interface transaction assigned (currently only one is assigned, which is not enough in this case).

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel ,

Thanks for the input. I have got assigned one more transaction to OSS user.

Thanks,

Shubh.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

note 2109117 has been created to fix this issue. Hopefully the EM web Ui works then as expected.

Best regards, Daniel

Answers (0)