cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification stuck - close open signature process QM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with a notification which cannot be processed further. Opening the notification in QM02 brings a popup "Continue signature process for operation" (help on this: "you must close the open signature process for the business operation before you can further process the notification")

When continuing, another message is displayed. "The document to sign was changed since the last signature".

So if I understand this correctly I would need to start the signature process again because the notification has been changed. But I do not know how to do that. I cannot process this notification at all, all functions eg.In Process again, Give Approval etc. are not available, I can only display the notification.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

please have a look at note 1574249 - Digital signature for notification cannot be completed

Regards

Andy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ideas anyone?

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. go through this article in SCN. It may help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0fbaa71-cd8d-2910-5982-e30626035...

Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I need to find a way to revert or cancel the digital signature which has been given for the notification because the signature is keeping the notification locked. So it can only be opened in display mode currently.

In table SIGNS I can see two signatures given for this notification, but one of them is incorrect and causes this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional question to this issue, does anyone know is it possible to revert a digital signature? Any transaction code?