cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File content conversion error

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created the scenario with sender File adapter. Message protocol with File Content Conversion.

Attached the source structure and the source adapter configuration screen shot along with test file uploaded.

When the source file picked for processing by source adapter, BP node is not updating in the converted xml structure.

Please guide me what went wrong on my configuration?

Checked the cache update and delete the configuration and recreated also, but no luck.

like,added IO and IO_PMS parameters also.

Test file:

Payload from Source Adapter:(Message Display Tool)

Thanks & Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should not separate your field names in the FCC definition with | but with a comma (,) in BP.fieldnames and PAYER.fieldnames.

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply,

Field names now separated by commas(,). But still BP node is not updating at source xml.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Look for any blank spaces in the name and value for field BP.keyfieldvalue.

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Also can you try to make the Field occurrence as 1 for all the BP fields in your Data Type definition (instead of 0..1) & test. And ensure that you have not mentioned any Length details in the Properties Column in ur DT...

Also in UR sender Comm Channel,  place the BP FCC configuration details prior to PAYER in correct order as per the Keys u get and check...

Regards,

Azhar

Message was edited by: Azhar Shaikh

0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Yes, changed the occurrence into 1 for all the BP fields and i didn't maintain any length in properties column. Still not getting BP details.

Regards

Arun

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Also in your sender Comm Channel,  place the BP FCC configuration details prior to PAYER in correct order as per the Keys u get and check...

Regards,
Azhar

0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I have changed the sequence, But now am not getting PAYER details

Is there any restriction FCC will read only three nodes?

Regards

Arun

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no limitation as such...

1. Request you to open your test file in some other editor like Textpad / Notepad++ and check if you really have a End Separator in your 1st line for BP key data...

2. Try to using hex value '0x0A' for new line separator in your FCC config and check

3. Mention * in your FCC channel config for : Recordsets Per Message (in ur screenshot i see its blank)

Regards,

Azhar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Have you tried to set  the field separator with the ascii code, instead of | its ascii hexadecimal character -> '0x7C' (with apostrophes included)?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Still am getting the same payload without BP details.

Regards

Arun