cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Price_Unit is customized as hidden mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

One of our clients is experiencing this error when clicking on "create PO" on Collective processing of purchase requisitions (CPPR) screen.

This happens for only Service PRs. Material PRs to PO conversions are successful. Also, in ECC PO creation is successful for the same PR.

System Details:

Installation: SRM 7.0 EHP 2

Classic scenario

Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same message from Order creation in FIORI. When I try to create a operation order PM03 (Services), the sistem show me:

Field Price_Unit is customizaed as hidden mode

Could help me please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The field was set as hidden in ML90 customization. I set it as optional and it is working for me now.

Thank you for your suggestions!

0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Maybe you can put a breakpoint in FM bbp_pd_msg_add and repeat all the steps. This can tell you exactly where this error is coming from ( check the call stack).

Regds,

Siddharth.

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Just have a look at the Extension and field control configuration in SPRO to confirm if the Price_unit field is set as a hidden field and also as a mandatory field in the metadata config.

Copy past this error message in the text field of the table T100 and check if this is a standard error message or custom error message. If its custom then check doc check BADI or item check BADI to find if there is any validation written.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh,

I checked the config in SRM SPRO for extension and field control configuration. Following is the config:

I checked in the table T100, and the message doesn't exist in the table.

In the config, the field seems to be set as visible only. However, error message still persists.

Any further thoughts on this?

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

The configuration u have showed is "Display standard metadata tales for item fields" here only the standard field control setting are show so please check for the same field in "configure control of fields at item level"  this is where we can alter the visibility of standard fields as per custom requirement.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh for the reply. However, there is no current configuration maintained in the node "configure control of fields at item level" for the price_unit field. There is an option to include, however, that is for BUS2200 (RFX) and not for PR or PO.

Please advise.

Thanks,