cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing access sequences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have some problem with the following customizing settings.

SPRO - Sales and distribution - Basic functions - Pricing - Pricing control - Define access sequences - Maintain access sequences.

Select MWST (Value-added tax) - choose Accesses from the left side. In this table, which appears, there are 5 columns: AcNo, Tab, Description, Requirement, Exclusive.

What is the requirement good for? How is it working?

There's a line, which is using the "011" table, and this is the first.

I've set the requirements to "8 - Export business", but when I wanted to create an export order with the proper conditions, this condition is skipped always.

How can I control, what is this sequence checking?

Thank you in advance

Tamá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Requirement is a routine through which you can control whether a condition record from a table to be considered or not.

Requirement number 8 is a standard sap routine looking for some of the following things

Departure country and destination country codes are not blank and values of both are not same.

If you have modified it then you have to look at your code and debug it to find the reason why it is not picking the record.

How can I control, what is this sequence checking?

Sequence is just used to control the sequence of tables which the system will follow to record the condition records.

If you have used “Exclusive” for a particular table then if a record is found in that table then system will pick that record and will not go to the next table in sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you for the answer, but my problem is not exactly, what you were talking about.

The requirements are in the 4th colum 1 right beside the exclusive column.

I've set the requirements to "8 - Export business".

Anyaways it is skipping an export order, and it is not triggered. When I analyze the conditions within the order, it sais, this condition is skipped, because of this "8" requirement.

I don't know, what is this "8" requirement looking for?

Thank you

Tamá

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, the VAT number was missing from the customer master data (found OSS note 158890).

Thanx anyways...

Tamá