Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files are processing multiple times in PI

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing issue with the file to IDOC scenario.

Same files are processing multiple times and posting the IDOC's to ECC. Please refer the below screenshot for the

In the above screenshot, you can see the file"101CMS0102071946.txt" is processed multiple times, we can differ the file with the size "33KB" "35KB" with the same time stamp 17:38.it is happening for all the files in Production from last two days. frequency of these files are around 500 files/day.

we also set the ""Msecs to Wait Before Modification Check" in the sender file communication channel to 2000 msecs. But still we are facing the same issue.

Please suggest any solution for this.

thanks in advance.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Message was edited by: Agasthuri Doss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Have you checked in the file content that the files are really the same?, at least in the X first bytes because one files are bigger than the others with the same name.

If it worked in the past is a really weird thing, i think something in the application or whatever to deposit the files originally have changed its functionality and it seems they are duplicating the files. If the business logic doesn't need to have the IDOCs in real time, i would suggest to do an ATP to pick the files in a determinate period of time and to talk with the responsible to generate the files in order to avoid to share the same time. In this way, you can check if the files are really the same (with the same size and data) or not.

On the other way, you should implement a code to avoid the duplicity and i think right this must be your last choice.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava,

I can see this file only once on the screenshot. To me everything looks fine. Where is the problem?

Regards,

Jörg

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The file name is different, file size is also differ.

The Communication channel will pick files one by one and process the same.

Use Archive facility of Sender File Adapter, so it will process one file only once.

Regards,

Sandeep