cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit VC in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am unable to edit/change the variant configuration values in some sales orders.

Note : The SO has 'cstd' ( costed ) system status. Is it because of this ? ( If yes,I am unable to remove this 'cstd' status )

Requesting you to kindly guide on this.

Rgds

Sumanth G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sumanth ,

Note : The SO has 'cstd' ( costed ) system status. Is it because of this ? ( If yes,I am unable to remove this 'cstd' status )

Requesting you to kindly guide on this.

To remove the cost indicator you have to uncheck -- Determine cost at ITEM level in VOV7.

so that it will not calculate cost for particular ITEM type .

but in your scenario some sales order VC is editable , check this indicator for that line item type, if it is not check then check the logic in the dependence of characteristics values . so that you can get solution for this .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C.B.Reddy

Only for  a few SOs , the characerstics values are non-ediatable.

For the rest, it is editable.

Rgds

Sumanth G

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sumanth ,

1.check which sales order type it is editable and which is non-editable , sales order type is different ?

2.check any profile type validation is there or not ?

3.check in the VC Characteristics logic , if any validation is applied for particular order type or material type ?

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy

I've analysed  a bit & found out that, in some cases, the VC is LOCKED. ( though 'green' color)

How to UNLOCK it?

Rgds

Sumanth G

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sumanth ,

If it is in Green color  that means VC is consistent or if you want to un consistent click on LOCK symbol . than it will convert to RED symbol which is not in consistent . once you made this VC in Green color then only you can process the sales order .

Regard's,

C.B Reddy. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The LOCK/UNLOCK button is in 'greyed out' mode.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the characteristics in the CT04 transaction whether the restriction has been applied on it in the value assignment tab.

Regards,

SRK

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

If sales order having subsequent document that case genearlly characterstic turn to grayed.

Regards,

Deep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed