Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to find Old Condition Records?

amit_madkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I need your help with an issue.

We were testing a basic SD Process for a client. While creating Quotation we had to put certain Pricing Conditions and for that we created and maintained the Condition records. By doing that the previous condition records were overlapped.

Now the client wants to find the Old condition records and the condition types to which the changes were made.

These changes were done in Quality server.

How to find the Old Condition Records and the condition types for which the changes were made ?

Is there a way to get those Old Condition records Back??

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Hope your requirement is to view old old condition records.

there are 2 options exists.

Option 1:

In VK12 / VK13, type the condition type for which you need to see the old condition records.

there is a Icon "Condition information", it will lead to selection screen, fill in the required information and you can get the condition record history.

Option 2:

find out the access sequence (table numbers present in that access sequence) for the required condition type.

ex. table 901, then corresponding transprent table is A901 (Need to add A infornt of it).

use SQ02 and create infoset with A901 and KONP table by maping KNUMH field

use SQ03 to create user group and assign created infoset to it

use SQ01 and create infoset query with required fields in input and output.

Regards,

Vairavan.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get brief details frm vk13  ---> click on  icon " validity Periods".  Also.

Thanks

Jobi

amit_madkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to find the Old Condition Records. The records which were deleted or changed by us. I need the Old data. Is there a way to know which records were present before the changes were made ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the changes log ?

SD condition records are maintained from VK13. Go to VK13, and entered all data, then click as below :

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check tables CDHDR and CDPOS, where all the changes would be recorded.

You need to find out the correct object otherwise, these are massive tables with all changes in the system.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit ,

These changes were done in Quality server.

How to find the Old Condition Records and the condition types for which the changes were made ?

Is there a way to get those Old Condition records Back??

Go to SE38 and run this report -RV16ACHD to see the changes of old condition record .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.