Please explain in detail.

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

The size of messages is available in the Runtime Workbench -> Performance Monitoring.

You can get an aggregated view of the messages passed through the Integration engine for a specified period. The results for this monitoring also record the size of messages.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/9e/6921e784677d4591053564a8b95e7d/frameset.htm

Regards,

Alka.

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alka ,

I have tried this way. but when i open performance monitoring tab ,  fill details and then press start button , it gives below error.

'Connection to Integration Server lost - Error class com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseProxyException: Concurrent call. Connection currently used in another thread., error key: JCO_ERROR_CONCURRENT_CALL'

am i missing something ?

Regards ,

Nikhil save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This seems like an issue with the JCO connections established on the PI system for connecting the ABAP and the Java stacks. Check the following thread and with your basis team.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3588796

Regards,

Alka.

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alka ,

But this error doesnt come always. Now i am trying ,it is not giving me that error. But giving me 500 connection timeout  error after 600 seconds after clicking on start. Below are the datails which i am putting.

display : overview aggregated

data source : IS

component : prod comp of my server

processing mode : asynchronous

time interval : last hour

aggregation interval : 15 mins

What could be the problem?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

To try out, you can start with an interval like daily for a period like a week to see substantial data.

Regards,

Alka.

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alka ,

Tried , but no luck. Any other ways?

Regards ,

nikhil Save

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the report in SE38 (SXMS_XI_AUDIT_DISPLAY).

It will show you report on Hourly, daily and monthly basis.

You can check table in SE11 (SXMSPMAST) also for data size.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep ,

1.I have tried that report but it is showing me blank output for any selection date range.

Below are my inputs :-----

In availability tab everything is disabled with warning no data found

In selection tab , i have given date range and radio buttons are disabled

In display tab , i have ticked both check boxes.

M i missing something?

2.I have checked in SXMSPMAST table , but it gives size of single message. I want to know the size of all transactions occured through PI. So what i was thinking is if i multiply total number of records per day with size  of message, then would i get the total size of transactions happened in PI for that day?

I mean all the transactions which are processed by PI , are recorded in this table?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below thread :

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3217343

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep ,

i m checking that link..Meanwhile any answer for my second question?

I have checked in SXMSPMAST table , but it gives size of single message. I want to know the size of all transactions occured through PI. So what i was thinking is if i multiply total number of records per day with size  of message, then would i get the total size of transactions happened in PI for that day?

I mean all the transactions which are processed by PI , are recorded in this table?

Regards ,

nikhil save

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

Can any one answer me below query?

I have checked in SXMSPMAST table , but it gives size of single message. I want to know the size of all transactions occured through PI. So what i was thinking is,  if i multiply total number of records per day with size  of message, then would i get the total size of transactions happened in PI for that day?

I mean all the transactions which are processed by PI , are recorded in SXMSPMAST table?

Because if i am checking in rwb-->message monitoring , then it is showing around 20000 records total for a particular day but same i am checking in SXMSPMAST table then it is having around 90000. why is it so ?

which are the correct ones?

Regards ,

nikhil save

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

Can any one help me with 500 connection timed out error in performance monitoring (connection to partner timed out after 600s)?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Nikhil Save wrote:

Hello Experts ,

Can any one help me with 500 connection timed out error in performance monitoring (connection to partner timed out after 600s)?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Hi Nikhil, Hope you are doing good. Please check the note 824554  ICM and SAP Web Dispatcher Timeout Parameter:  " Configuration of the ICM parameters for the processing timeout and the keepalive timeout For the ICM, the parameters mentioned here are in the instance profile. The processing timeout is set for individual services using the following parameter: icm/server_port_ < n > = ...,PROCTIMEOUT=< s >. The keepalive timeout can be set globally for all services of the ICM using the parameter icm/keepalive_timeout. You can also set it for individual services by using the following parameter: icm/server_port_ < n > = ...,TIMEOUT=< s >.   If you set this parameter, it overwrites parameter icm/keepalive_timeout for the specified service. "      Hope this helps. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Kind Regards, Hemanth SAP AGS  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _