cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bin creation tool program customise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating a customize program tool for mass creation of storage bin from an text upload file.

I would like to seek you advise that if it is practical and more benefit to use batch input session processing to upload (i.e. mass creation) of storage bin…, something like the following…? Is it require in my this kind of bin creation?

Thanks,

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a bit unclear, especially when looking at the names in your screenshot, what you really want to do.

Are you want to load storage bin names to the material master? or real storage bins that you usually create manually with LS03N?

In the first case you can use MM17, in the latter case you can use LSMW recording if you have random names. Or even better LS10 if you have coordinates as bin names as usual in a WM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

I am actually trying to create a mass upload program to create storage bin in SAP due to some specific business requirement, we prefers an upload tool instead of LSMW or LS10.

Hence, I would like to seek you advise that if it is practical and more benefit to use
batch session processing to upload (i.e. mass creation) of storage bin...

Cheers,

Tuff

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All roads lead to Rome.

If you are an experienced ABAP programmer who can develop a program from scratch quicker than I can do it with LSMW, then no doubt to go this way.

I just see no other reason than the skills to use the one or other way.

Answers (0)