cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense Type Sorting - Alpha Jumping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that subject doesn't make any sense, but I'm not sure what else to call it!

We moved to WDA about 6 weeks ago. Things are going pretty well, but we have some high complaining users. The current topic is why they cannot "jump" to expense types that begin with P - Z.

Random, I know. So we have the most expense types in the universe, 2000+ (they each go to their own GL due to FERC requirements). Each expense type permissibilty group have several hundred in their dropdowns, so users try to move around in the list as easy as possible without having to actually scroll the entire list.

When you have the expense type list selected, you can hit any letter A - O and it will "jump" to the expense types that start with that letter. P - Z however, do nothing. I have told them this is not a setting or configuration I can change in the system, but they persist.

Initially I thought maybe it only let you "jump" in the first 50 and anything over that, it wouldn't, but alas, that is not the case.

Has anyone else seen this before or know of some other keywords I can Google to help?

This is me "jumping" to the C's...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

this is a standard error in the Unified Rendering. I also experienced exactly this about 2 months ago and fixed it with some WD-UR notes. I can't tell you anymore which note exactly fixed it but I can tell you my UR Level where this problem does NOT exist anymore:

Deployed version.properties:

urversion:                             7.33.3.78.0

urrelease:                             UnifiedR_03_REL

urchangelist:                          221517

urtimestamp:                           201410091439

urimplementationversion:               03.000.20140918165236.0000

urspnumber:                            00

ursppatchlevel:                        0

urtarget:                              NewYork

codeline:                              $File: //tc1/uicore/UnifiedR_03_REL/src/_version/version/version.properties $

You can check your UR-Level with Report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES. Search the market place for "unified rendering" in component BC-WD-UR.

Cheers, Lukas