Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to start Lumira 1.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I use Lumira 1.20...

At the moment, I´m not able to start Lumira...

If I double click on the Lumira Icon on my Desktop nothing happens.

I´ve already deinstalled and installed the Lumira client again, but without success.

Any ideas or experiences?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Michae

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

This may be due to limited system resources, especially since you are running on 4GB of RAM using 32-bit system. I would close all other applications temporarily to free up some memory and try to start Lumira Desktop once more.

I would absolutely recommend anyone who wants to take full advantage of this analytic solution to be running at least 8GB of RAM on 64-bit O/S.

If you can't seem to get it to launch, I would perform a quick restart on your machine before trying again. Please post any other feedback you have for us here, as we might need to investigate further or perhaps even take a look at some log files which were created during installation.

Best regards!

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khuram,

thanks for your response! You´re absolutely right. In my specific case, it was a memory ressource problem.

Best regards,

Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate your lumira and did it expire?. If that is the case you would find that Lumira stops working. In this case if you have a new key you wish to enter, please change the system time to a older date and Lumira will open, Now enter the new Key and active and change the date back to the current one.

let me know if it works!

Thanks

Shankar

"Marking a Answer as correct will help future travelers find it"

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How much RAM do you have?

What is your operating system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

4,00 GB RAM