cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI ECC Integration Engine House keeping & Queue ALERT monitoring jobs ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can you please send me a link/info to PI & ECC house keeping jobs related to integration engine & also Queue monitoring jobs.

1. Would like to restart failed queues automatically

• Are the below the only 2 jobs for inbound & outbound & do we have to schedule them in conjunction with RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES
    • RSQIWKEX
    • RSQOWKEX

2. Alert for long running queues and queue failures.

3. Best practices for managing queues in PI & ECC for both EO & EOIO - wat are the parameters - no.of queues - no. or messages in each queue, etc ..

4. When EO Queue fails - can we stop subsequent message from queuing up behind the failed message ?!

(We are getting a queue failures and these are blocking subsequent messages).

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>Can you please send me a link/info to PI & ECC house keeping jobs related to integration engine & also Queue monitoring jobs.

Periodic Tasks - Administering PI (Process Integration) - SAP Library

>>>

1. Would like to restart failed queues automatically

• Are the below the only 2 jobs for inbound & outbound & do we have to schedule them in conjunction with RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES
    • RSQIWKEX
    • RSQOWKE

Yes for QRFC.

For TRFC : it should be RSARFCEX

Reference :

>>>2. Alert for long running queues and queue failures.

Best option is to make use of CCMS. However below blogs provide an alternate solution for queue failure.

>>>3. Best practices for managing queues in PI & ECC for both EO & EOIO - wat are the parameters - no.of queues - no. or messages in each queue, etc ..

This document should give a detailed view on not just identifying the bottleneck but also on calculating the number of WP's/DP's.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0b96675-87cf-2c10-b489-dee0ac03f...

>>>4. When EO Queue fails - can we stop subsequent message from queuing up behind the failed message ?

Refer to my reply in the below thread and see if that helps.

Answers (0)