Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language > Update Model from Solution Manager menu missing

former_member217396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can someone help me out pls.

I'm trying to prepare a BPM process to export to Solution Manager.

In the help I can find:

• Select Language > Apply Model Changes to Solution Manager to open the wizard, and click Next on the Welcome page. The wizard checks your model for consistency and displays any errors which may                    compromise the generation.
  • Enter your Solution Manager host name and port number, along                    with your user name and password, and click Next. PowerDesigner automatically creates a default connection                    in the Connection name list, and you can manage this and                    other Solution Manager connections with the tools to the right of the                    list.

But I'm missing this menu. Do I have to install an additional AddIn to my PD?

Is this this one?

Thanks,

Rafal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Language=>Change Current Process Language

If you want update Model from Solution Manager. Select Language=>Update Model from Solution Manager

The famous Wizard!

If you want Apply Model changes to Solution Manager. Language=>Apply Model Changes to Solution Manager

The famous Wizard is displayed.

Bye

If I answered to your question give me your appreciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you think ?

former_member217396
Participant
0 Kudos

Not working. Most probably because the Add-In mentioned in my question needs to be activated ... right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

I am having problems in the wizard when i try to get the Context (package id). Is the connection possible with Powerdesigner demo version? Am i missing any prerequisite installation?

Regards,

António

former_member217396
Participant
0 Kudos

What is exactly your problem? Any error message?

The demo version is a full working version for 14 days. No functional limitations there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal!

Thanks for your answer! The problem is getting the Context(package ID) when performing Solution Manager Import Wizard. I followed instructions on the wizard and clicked the link to get the id, but the following message appears on my browser:

Thanks for your help!

António

former_member217396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

this is a permission issue in Solution Manager. The user you are trying to connect with to Solution Manager needs to have permissions to open that web page.

Please ask your admin to assist you. The missing permissions can be tracked using the ST01

It is not an PowerDesigner issue.

Regards,

Rafal