cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad Designer Catalogs/Groups Not Loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are currently experiencing some issue with the Fiori Launchpad Designer (the Fiori Launchpad works perfectly).

The problem is that the Catalogs cannot properly load when clicking the Catalog tab, and also that the Groups’ list can be observed but nothing appears in the main screen when clicking on them. Here I attach the error images:

The fact is that the Launchpad Designer was working perfectly as from the beginning of the overall Fiori’s install, but when we upgraded the UI5 libraries it started to fail, therefore we reverted the upgrading Notes and got back to the initial situation, without success. I attach the current UI5 libraries image:

Our system has the Netweaver version 7.31, with the UI5 Add-on SP09 as can be observed in the following image:

So then we decided to implement ALL the Notes which were on the list for the UI Add-On SP09 (http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-59011) but when doing it we had the following issue: once applying the notes for upgrading the UI5 libraries from 1.22.2 to 1.22.3, we could not see this change (2 to 3) reflected in the actual list (see 1st image), therefore we did find sense to continue upgrading these libraries (I repeat that out of the box the Designer was initially working with the 1.22.2 versions). The issue still remains unsolved.

Any advice regarding this issue would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Pau

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the Error I get from the console when entering the launchpad designer:

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

It looks UI5 library issue. I guess reverting notes created this issue.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

Please take a look SAP Fiori - SAP Fiori launchpad troubleshooting.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already followed all the steps from this list without success by now.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

Are you sure you have the latest SAPUI5 library version?

Please double check the you have applied all notes.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now we do not have the latest one, we are on 1.22.3. The fact is that it was properly working before, with the 1.22.2 we had out of the box, so we are not sure whether continue upgrading the libraries will work.

Anyway I will double-check all the applied notes.