Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP 1.2 Support - SAP PI 7.31

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone tell me if PI 7.31 (SP8) supports SOAP 1.2. The following document states PI 7.3 supports SOAP 1.2 but it isn't clear.

When I select the 7.31 SOAP Adapter in the ID I only have the option of selecting SOAP 1.1. There are workarounds for this, creating a SOAP envelope manually using XSLT or Java mapping but this isn't my preferred option.

Does SAP PI 7.31 support SOAP 1.2 and how is this enabled. I am lost 🙂

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Fixed by removing SOAP message wrapper on adapters and adding a SAP 2.0 wrapper with XSLT

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Facing a similar kind of issue.Can you please explain the point "by removing SOAP message wrapper on adapters adding a SAP 2.0 wrapper with XSLT" ?

Is it by checking "Do not use soap envelope" in ADAPTER and then adding  SOAP 1.2 envelope through XSLT Mapping?

Thanks and Regards

Atanu Mazumdar

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Esacttly, I checked 'Do not use SOAP envelope' and then added the SOAP envelope with XSLT which is very simple. Just remember that if the interface is sync you need to have another XSLT to remove the SOAP envelope on the way back

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must use the axis framework in soap adapter for SOAP 1.2

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/45/a4f8bbdfdc0d36e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm