cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue during sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have two different order types one is for normal delivery and the other is for trade sales.

I have used same customer and created sales each for normal and trade sales.

In both the orders item category is same but the schedule line category is different.

I.e. In normal sales schedule line category Transfer of requirements and availability check are check boxes are checked where as in trade sales schedule line category Transfer of requirements and availability check are check boxes are NOT checked.

Due to this when i am creating sales order for normal and trade sales. system is blocking sales order for static credit limit check but in FD32 only normal sales order value is getting updated in sales value field where as for trade sales sales value is not getting updated.

When i release the blocked trade sales order through VKM1 the sales value is getting updated in FD32.

Note: I have configured static credit management.

Can someone explain why is the behavior like this.

Is it a standard behavior?

Client wants credit management should function same for both trade and normal sales orders.

Can someone help me in this regards.

Udai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi uday,

Please  make sure whether credit control area's update group is assign or not

000012 update group updating value of open order , open dly , open inv and open item (normal std sale)

same like update group 000018 is updating open ord , open inv and open item (trade sales)

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vicky,

update group 12 is assigned to the credit control area.

Regards,

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in Sale order level What is the Status of Overall blkd status in header level

and also check the table VBUK and the filed  CMGST what is the status updated.

kindly post screen shots for above mentioned points so it will helpful to solve the issue

0 Kudos

Hi

In OVAK check the combination of Sales Document type credit check and credit group for both the order types. It should be same.

Rgds,

AN

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I.e. In normal sales schedule line category Transfer of requirements and availability check are check boxes are checked where as in trade sales schedule line category Transfer of requirements andavailability check are check boxes are NOT checked.

Due to this when i am creating sales order for normal and trade sales. system is blocking sales order for static credit limit check but in FD32 only normal sales order value is getting updated in sales value field where as for trade sales sales value is not getting updated.

It is not because of different schedule line categories system is updating the NORMAL sales order in which Availability check and TOR is checked.

It is because of i guess in VOV7 for this item category the credit active field is active.Where as for the TRADE sales item category the field credit active field is not checked as per my guess.

That is the reason why system is not updating the TRADE sales values into FD32 and it will not block the sales order.

Please note: if you want to update any document line items into FD32, you need to tick the field " Credit active"  in the definition of item category ( in t code VOV7).

When i release the blocked trade sales order through VKM1 the sales value is getting updated in FD32

This is standard behaviour.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

In this case item category is same in both the sales orders and credit active is checked.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In both the orders item category is same but the schedule line category is different

Explain how your configuration settings for the above.  Of course, this is not related to your query and as already suggested, compare your order type configuration.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Schedule line category is different due to different MRP type in two different orders.

For normal sales there is one MRP type and for trade sales MRP type is different.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Could you please check sales document type in VOV8. What Credit activity has been mentioned over there.

Regards,

Kundan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean to say normal sales order is blocked and still system is updating sales value in FD32?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes sales order is blocked and sales value is updated in FD32

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uday k

This is confusing statement. As per my understanding sales value can not be updated in FD32 after we release order in VKM3. If order is blocked against credit check or if stock is not confirmed system doesn't update its value in FD32. This is standard behavior and system should behave like this.

Check the below link where has asled similar question and there is explanation by

Gerard Magorrian that when and how this value is updated.

Check other settings for both scenarios as well. A in pricing procedure, order type settings and OVA8 settings for both combinations.

Please test and update.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I have checked the link which you have sent but i think it is not related to my issue.

In my system when i am creating a sales order system blocking the sales order for credit management and updating the sales value in FD32.

Ideally sales value should get updated in FD32 once the sales order is released.

Do u have any idea why this happens.

Regards,

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my system when i am creating a sales order system blocking the sales order for credit management and updating the sales value in FD32.

Ideally sales value should get updated in FD32 once the sales order is released

Yes, you are right and in your case it is not happening may be as per my guess in the below path :

SPRO-SD-Basic functions->Availability check and TOR->Transfer of Requirements->maintain requirements for TOR -> here by default 101 is assigned this will control when the sales order is blocked for credit system will not update the sales value into FD32.Once it is released then will update the sales value into FD32.

Where as in your  case am sure 101 is NOT assigned hence even though sales order is in Credit block still system is updating the values into FD32.

Check and update the above

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinu,

Thanks for ur time. 101 is assigned.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested in my IDES system both cases.

The below example by assuming the Schedule line category CP( TOR & AVC is ticked in VOV6)

1. with 101- system blocked the sales order and went into credit block and  NO UPDATE into FD32 after releasing the document then ONLY system updated the value into FD32.

2. With OUT 101-system blocked the sales order and went into credit block and ALSO sales value updated into FD32 before releasing the sales order.

But you are mentioning that it is assigned. Better once again test it new cycle now and see the results once again. May be  by the above  documents were created the 101 was blank and latter could have been replaced it( usually it happens when you are testing in IDES system , if this is also failed then i guess some Z object could be deviating the above standard process.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Checked as mentioned by you still the issue persists.

Regards,

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please paste the screen shot of  report CHECK_CM by executing in SE38?