cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid BACK_RFC destination for any client ITSM Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are setting up ITSM for Solution Manager, on step "Configure Landscape -> Perform Prerequsites -> Check BACK_RFC connection" we have encountered an error "No valid BACK_RFC destination for any client of system BI3" after execution of the step.

RFC connections to the managed system were created during "Manage System Configuration" step and there were no connection problems / authorization error encountered during the connectivity tests of the RFCs.

The client we are connecting to is Client 100

Hoping for your kind solution to the problem

Regards,

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- check in BCOS_CUST, you maintained the back rfc , if not maintain manually and check

Please udate

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

The BACK_RFC destination entry on the managed system has been added to the BCOS_CUST table, but the error still persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

- Also make sure that BACK_RFC authorisation test is working fine, you can check this in sm59.

- also make sure managed system configuration, you done al the mandatory steps and the staus green.

- I too had similar trouble, I found with auth issues, are you using proper admin user for the setup

Thanks and best regards

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

The auth tests from the READ RFC on the Solution Manager and the BACK RFC are working fine. As for the managed system configuration, all of the status are green for the system.

Regards,

Manuel

0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

I am currently facing the same issue during ITSM.. Can you please explain how you solved this issue?

regards,

Colleen

solmancube
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel

How did you Solve this problem , even i am facing same issue . As Back RFC are working fine and Autho. Test are also fine .

1. Check Back RFC

2. check bcos_cust   are getting fail.

Thanks

Ajay