cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_ADM - Integration Engine configuration - SLD Load Configuration - Corresponding Integration Server not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

on ECC System in SXMB_ADM -> integration Engine Configuration -> Change Global Configuration Data,

when pressing F6  (Load Data from SLD) I'm gettting Message:

System Landscape: Corresponding Integration Server not maintained

SLD-RFC-Connections (SM59) in ECC system work:

SAPSLDAPI

LCRSAPRFC

SXMB_ADM get's proper role of Business System from SLD but no corresponding Integration Server.

SLDCHECK get's own Business System and the IS-URL in the BS Details.

In SLD in the BusinessSystem entry for the ECC system the corresponding Integration Server is maintained.

In know, that I can manually insert the integration server in SXMB_ADM or create a http-Connection in SM59 for integration server and point SXMB_ADM to this connection, but I want to know, why SXMB_ADM get's no corresponding integration server from SLD.

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

I think this functionality is not available. Whether this is on purpose or not, I cannot say. But have a look at program RSXMB_GLOBAL_CONFIGURATION. This is the one executed when you press F6. You'll see that function LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS is there in the code, but disabled. This function module was supposed to read the URL from SLD. You can execute it separately in SE37 entering your business system name and check the result.

If you need this functionality, I guess you need to open an OSS call. Otherwise, just maintain it manually.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I just did same test on ABAP-Stack of PI itself.

In SXMB_ADM of PI there isn't Corresponding Integration Server received from SLD too and no Message is displayed. Only 'Role of Business System' comes from SLD:

PI is 7.11

ECC is 7.00

Are 'Role of Business System' and 'Corresponding Integration Server" in SXMB_ADM neccessary at all if SLD is available?

I set in ECC 'Role of Business System' to 'not yet configured' and 'Corresponding Integration Server' to empty and did SLDCHECK. Everything seem's to be ok.

Regards

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

you need this if you want to send or receive ABAP proxy messages or use the ABAP proxy framework in general. If you don't need this functionality you could indeed do without.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right.

I tested external application, which uses ECC inbound ABAP proxy to get inventories from ECC.

With "Role of Business System" set to "not yet configured" in SXMB_ADM of ECC,

ECC answers requests with

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB</SAP:Code>  (from SXMB_MONI)
When I set "Role of Business System" to "Application System", then inbound ABAP proxy works.
"corresponding integration server" I leaved blank.
I suppose that "corresponding integration server" will be missed for outbound proxy. Right?
Former Member
0 Kudos

This is correct. You could in principle receive messages from n different PI servers or even other systems, but you can send to only one (though you can configure this, too).

Regards,

Jörg

Answers (0)