Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Content in ECC

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have downloaded standard content for SAP APPL 6.05 and used the service interface ( Inbound,Synchronous ) to SAP in my mapping. Also done all the ESR and ID configurations. Now I need to run this end to end. But when I go to SPROXY under ECC I cannot see this component over there. All the other components are visible. Do we need to install some add on also in ECC similar to how we download the content in ESR.

Can someone please help me on the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the connection between ECC and PI System.

ESR Contents will be there after connections are wroking.

Check HTTP Connection at ECC : Tcode -> SM59 -> H Type Connection for PI from ECC.

Take help from BASIS Consultant / Team.

Check that the connection is working.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please check if this note can help you 1528587 - PI ESR Content Objects are not visible in SPROXY

It's a bit workaround the solution in the note, but first of all as you said you need to know if there is a standard proxy content for you PI content.

Regards.

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I did as per the note and copied the service interface and dependents under my namespace. I can see it in SPROXY but problem is the implementation class is blank at present. Does that mean I need to do the entire coding here. Because if it was a standard component I would not have required to generate the proxy as it would be readily available. Correct me if I am wrong here.