cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMI Event Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been working on AMI Event Monitoring for an internal demo.

System : ECC 6 EHP 7

Using Event 'Tampering' for which the standard configuration states 2 attributes in the system. When I pass these 2 attributes the event goes to FEH and I get the message that the attribute is out of context. When I remove these 2 , then it says missing attribute and goes to FEH again.

So I created my own event with no attribute in customizing, it creates a new event in 'New' state but on processing the event it goes into 'error'. On debugging the BRF plus function 'TAMPERING' it seems that the code fetches the BP number into PARTNER1 but when creating the Contact uses parameter PARTNER which is empty. So the error is shown, when I correct this it works fine.

So now my question : Has anyone faced a similar problem in AMI Event Monitoring where the standard customizing/BRF+ Application maintained in the system is not working probably for this event or other events.

Thanks,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh, I checked in the standard delivery Tampering event has no mandatory attributes. Are you sure when you create an event you pass proper event type code and event category that matches customizing? Standard implementation worked for me in the past.

Now for second point, yes BRF+ is fragile, you need to have matching parameters; otherwise, it won't work.

Best Regards, Yevgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yevgen,

Thanks for your inputs.

I would need to check with the base client 000 once on the customization then.

Thanks n Regards,

Rakesh. .

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

Answers (0)