cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N Creation of new number range for delivery doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have for exports SO designed as type ZECL and ZETR. The delivery doc type is also same.

We want to accord distinguished number range for delivery document for both the types. Further 3 plants are extended to type ZECL, for which we require 3 number ranges plantwise and single number range for type ZETR.

Shall appreciate your valuable guidance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can maintain the different number ranges for ZECL & ZETR.

the number range which is defined in VN01 & assign it while creating new del doc types in OVLK.

i havent come across to maintain the diff number range as per the plant wise so far.

• will wait for other's contribution,if any1 has any idea regarding ur next issue.

*rewards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj

Although its true that number range can be assigned for billing dox, plantwise, I am very keen to do the same for Delivery docs as well. I could create number range for ZECL and ZETR both. As you said, eagerly looking for assistance from others in forum.

Thanks

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

There is no standard setting in SAP to take care of this requirement. you can make use of the userexit in MV50AFZ1 - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE. You can get the plant details from likp/lips and generate you own number range.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant the x tables - xlikp/xlips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish

Can you elaborate on the steps pl?

Awarding points.

Umesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Use FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE in MV50AFZ1

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Many thanks for help. Could you pl describe the steps. I know its a bother to you, nevertheless, pl assist me.

Awarding Points

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Create a Z-Table (eg. ZDELDOC) have fields viz mandt, delivery type, company code, plant, fiscal year (if reqd), begin number,end number,status (Last no stored here).

Then write a code in FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE of MV50AFZ1

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I m Umesh's colleague . We have created z table but do not know how to maintain this table in tcode - SM30

Pls guide.....

Thanks and Regds,

Dinesh Sawant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The Z-Table created by you should have 'Display/Maintenance Allowed'. Then go to SM30, give the table name and click on 'Maintain'.

Here you add the records

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi umesh,

This is possible with user exits in Delivery. You will have to create a z-table and maintain the number ranges in this.

prasanna