cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access ES work palce anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anyone have any ideas of how I can access the enterprise service documents? Previously the url address is http://esworkplace.sap.com. But now the set is no longer available. Instead it gives the below message:

Thanks for any helps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pontusborgstrom
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The ES Workplace is targeted for de-commision since the content is not up-to-date.

But if you use ESR you only need to register by pressing the button "Access Now"

Then you will get the new changed links...

I guess that SAP wants to track how many users are actually using ESR and by registring they might find out that there are people using it...

I agree that ES workplace is better tu use since its possible to browse by Business Objects etc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I figured out now the service is moved to address: http://es-workplace.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear! That page has the same issue though, that the data is from 2011. The help.sap.com pages seem to be more up-to-date, but unfortunately do not provide all the information ES Workplace does.

Does anyone know if there is some place to see for example up-to-date message structures for the ES´s? I mean some online documentation, not from a system itself.

BR
Antti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also have same issues.

Can not open esworkplace any more..

Any ideas please.

--Divyesh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from the ES Workplace I don't know of any other place where you can find the message structures in documentation.

In the ES Workplace you click on the "Detailed Element Description" button and there it is.

In the SAP system itself you can only see the software components that have been installed on that particular system so you miss out on enterprise services that are not there.

That is why (complete) documentation is a must!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiang

I´m having the same issue and even though after a while something can be found from help.sap.com, it does not work quite like it used to work in ES Workplace. Maybe it´s just me, but information is harder to come by and certain information is missing.

Please check for example the following links to find similar information on ES´s from help.sap.com:

Enterprise Services in SAP ERP

Enterprise Services in SAP for Retail

One can also still access the ES Workplace from the 'Access Now' option shown in your screen shot, but who knows for how long. (Seriously, does anyone know? I´d definitely like to )

BR
Antti