cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palletization Data is not appearing in TR with Mvt type 103

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see Palletization data in TR related to mvt type 101  ( GR against Purchase Order), but whenever I am receiving matl. with Mvt type 103 ( GR production Order) I am not able to see Palletization data in TR , or MIGO screen.

In OMLR I made necessary settings for WM Mvt type 103 as below

However in MIGO Doc I am not getting palletization data in display

Below is TR ( without palletization data)

LB03

Kindly let me know if I need to do any additional settings.

Thanks ,

JK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about the very same material that you manufacture yourself and order from a vendor?

If not, then you should at least check whether the WM2 view of the material master is maintained with palletization data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Yes this is Matl. Produced in House and we have maintained palletization data in WM2 view

Despite this after WM mvt type 103, we are not getting Palletization data in TR.

I need this data in TR so that I can further use it in my user exit for Manual Stock Placement strategy while creating TO.

Thanks,

JK

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you certain that this WM2 data was there when the receipt was done?

In your screenshot of the assignment of movement types the warehouse number is shown as ***, are there eventually specific records further down for your warehouse WH2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

There is NO specific record for Wharehouse No WH2 , but I did against *** , However this very well works good for 101 Mvt type i.e. GR against PO , But still if needed I can try maintaining for WH2 as well.

Please note that , I am getting impression that for 103 it may not work as per standard functionality of SAP as it is not calling MIGO screen during 103. Please refer below link

Can you confirm , if you can get palletization data in your system during 103.

Thanks,

JK

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no customizing in my system to maintain palletization data in MIGO, hence I have no TRs with movement type 103 that show this kind of data.

What transaction do you use to receive the produced quantity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

CORK against Process order

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The customizing is for MIGO and the old MBxx transactions, so it will not be considered in CORK.

Can you try with MIGO, just to see if it works there.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just found the confirmation in OSS note 724105 - No palletization dialog box during automatic GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for confirming.

Answers (0)