cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created Context, Cluster, and Directory Configuration in sap sourcing 10 ( I have followed sap sourcing Configuration Guide) . after completion this activity i am using URL = <hostname>:<port>/<context>/fsenterprise/portal/login?cid=<cluster-id> , during this activity i am getting sourcing  log-in screen that time i am using user name and password which is defined in new Context. I am not able to log-in though same user name and password.

Please guide me for this issue.

Regards,

Subhash N Bhalekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please guide me for this issue.

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

I  believe most of the answer was contained above. You can only use the user enterprise and its password when using the URL containing the fsenterprise servlet.  The same is True for the fssystem servlet only the system user and its password will work to use a named user like amdhanuk you have to use the URL containing the fsbuyer servlet.  When you do this (and it is working properly) you should get a Netweaver login screen not a sourcing login screen.  AT this point this user and its credentials could work.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm.. With your screenshot, I see you tried to log in in the same browser in a new tab, therefore system is throwing error.

Always the other user shall be logged in a new session .( IE->File-> New Session). Credentials shall work.

reg

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have created Context, Cluster, and Directory Configuration but I can't access sap sourcing portal after configuration completed.

Can any one give me advice for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share the screenshot of login page along with URL.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vigneshwar Reddy,

Please check the below Screen Shots:-

Application Context

Cluster Configuration

Directory Configuration

Login Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subhash,

"during this activity i am getting sourcing  log-in screen that time i am using user name and password which is defined in new Context.

Could you please confirm whether you are using Enterprise as username along with the password which you have mentioned in Context.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vigneshwar Reddy,

I have used Enterprise Context user but same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me the exact username which you have used while login!

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vigneshwar Reddy,

I have used amdhanuk user name and password for login.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I was expecting!

Use Enterprise as username and then your context password.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vigneshwar Reddy,

I have used Application context *****uk and Cluster context sourcing*****uk and

External Directory A*****

Internal Directory A*****

and i am using URL like :- <hostname>:<port>/<context>/fsa******uk/portal/login?cid=A******uk

I have used amdhanuk user name and password for login.

Regards

Subhash