cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are trying to use above BAPI to generate standard Events from outside (phoneapp) against freight orders and freight units. When testing in SE37, we have filled the following data:

EVTCNT = 0000000001

EVTID = LOAD_END

TRXCOD = FU

TRXID = 00000000000000RCL120 (one of our freight unit ids)

EVTDAT = 11.12.2014

EVTTIM = 14:57:00

We are using a system where EM is integrated in TM. We are using standard customizing on the freight unit type and freight order type (ODT30_TO and ODT30_FU).

After executing the BAPI, we get message "No active Event handler found for tracking id FU" (see attachment).

We are using the Standard Event handler types. As shown in attachment, the Standard application object is not set to inactive. What can we do to post this message in a way that the Event is posted against the freight unit (the same way as we can post it manually to the execution tab).

In which table can we check the EM message that was posted?

Many thanks in advance

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

Can you first check EH from table with marked fields, and /saptrx/evm_hdr will be filled when EVM is posted among many other tables.

Vishva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info, but table /SAPTRX/EH_HDR is empty in my case. What do I have to customize or do to get the Event handler active?

How is it searching for the Event handler?

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

it is table

/SAPTRX/EVM_HDR not /SAPTRX/EH_HDR.

It stores the Event Messages.

You could also use transaction /SAPTRX/EVM_STATUS. Here you can query also with date/time and unprocessed messages.

There you should find the message you sent.

According to your Error Message you mixed up Tracking ID and Tracking Code Set when calling the BAPI.

"No active Event handler found for tracking id FU"

Tracking ID in your case should be 00000000000000RCL120 not FU.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffen,

thanks for your answer. I am glad you help me!!!

This table has my events in it. how to I get those Events posted to the FU execution tab?

Thanks

Petra

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello petra,

did you check fields

TRXCOD

TRXID

for your Messages that got not processed?

What is the content here?

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffen,

but, I have not mixed up TRXCOD and TRXID. See attachment.

Data is posted to table

How do I get this data into the FU execution tab?

Thanks so much for your help.

Petra

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

ok i think EVTCOD is the problem:

in your screenshot it is 2. I think when calling the BAPI it was not filled correctly.

2 i think is the EVTCNT. Could you post a screenshot from your BAPI call and the entries in the Header Structure?

Screenshot how it should look like:

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

here is a screenshot of my Header structure:

The Event LOAD_END is an internal Event code. Do I have to set up external Event codes and map them?

Regards

Petra

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

this one looks ok. You don't need an external event code.

But where does the 000000000002 in your screenshot below comes from into the EVTCOD field?

In this screenshot it is not filled. So something goes wrong when you send the message.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

1. Can you check in Parameter Setup tab what is the Tracking ID setup? It seems Tracking FU not correct.

2. EVM Tables: Go to FM /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02 -> PERFORM save_file_to_disk -> Double click on gs_evm_tables-header -> Double click on /saptrx/evm_tables -> You can find all EVM tables in "Short Description" column where data stores.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopi,

Good Information for tables.

Thank you

Vishva.