cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know the Webdynpro application for Application Config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how do i know the Webdynpro application for a Application Config. Example is shown below

So, i have other Application Config. for which i do not have the corresponding Webdynpro application

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Go to Txn : FPM_WB and under configuration tools click on START FPM HIERARCHY BROWSER.

It opens Floorplan Manager: Application Hierarchy Browser and in application configuration,give your appl config and click on continue.

When you anaylse Application Hierarchy, it shows you webdynpro component associated with it.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban Sahoo,

Does my Comment help for you ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

FPM_WB is a transaction where you can see all the configuration, Application and component details.

This will be available if you have the netweaver release

NW Release 7.31 SAP_BASIS Support Package 07 (SAPKB73107).

Remark: If you are on an older release or support package, you may find the following list of applications helpful as a "SE80 workaround" for FPM_WB:

• FLUID / Configuration Editor: WD Application CONFIGURE_COMPONENT

• FLUID / Customizing Editor: WD Application CUSTOMIZE_COMPONENT

• WD Personalization and Customizing for User: WD Application WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER

• WD Personalization and Customizing for Object: WD Application WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_COMP

Regards,

Ravikiran.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Since its a MDG concept, you put in MDG forum.

Since check this document and a package WDR_CHIP_PAGE.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90a9d1ef-c526-3110-8482-b3f86ea4f...