Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect application is loaded from se80 - MDG - WDA - FPM

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working with MDG-M. I am trying to test/execute an application configuration from se80 transaction in order to change the URL of the page (to add ?sap-config-mode=x), hence reach customizing mode and perform native webdynro configuration.

In order to do this, I select the required webdynpro application and application config in se80 transaction, then select 'webdynpro configuration'-->'test'

-->'execute'.

My problem is, that in this case a non-configured version of a different webdynpro application gets loaded (I can tell it by right click-->context menu-->technical help).

Can anyone help in this matter?

This is the application and application config that is supposed to be loaded:

But this is the one that the system displays:

Thanks,

Tam

P.S.: the page that supposed to be loaded is a navigation page, and users are directed to this page from an initial page. The application on the second screenshot above is the application of the initial page. It seems that the system couldn't find the configuration of the navigation page, and therefore, some "redirect" method occurs, which leads me to the application of the initial screen (without configuration)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you know, which method/class should read the application configuration details? So that I know what to look for in debug mode. (I have already FPM cookbook and developer's guide, but that only talks about the loading of the UIBB. But the application configuration should be decided prior to that.)

Thanks,

Tamas

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Shankar, but I've found a solution for the problem, detailed here:

It was the issue of missing parameters.

Thanks,

Tamas

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tam,

the configuration are embadded one over the other,the movement when u r trying to excute the application BS_MAT_OVP_03 calls the service mdg_bs_mat which is the entry point of UI.

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

thank you for the reply, I agree with you, but what would be the solution in this case? If it's normal behaviour, how could I extend the URL of the page with '?sap-config-mode=x' to reach customizing mode?

I've tried to open the  required page from pfcg, and extend the URL there. In that case, I can open the required page, then I extend the URL (?sap-config-mode=x), and I can reach customizing mode. HOWEVER in this case the application configuration doesn't get loaded.

So, finally, I have the correct application this time, just without configuration now (and that's why all the rest of the page becomes blank).

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tam

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

no one seems to have any suggestions? Someone please

Thanks

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Shankar,

you seemed to be confident about the answer...But what should be the solution?

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Taas,

sorry for delay was busy let me know what excatly you are trying to do there.

What it the config steps your are trying to do there?.