cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party process change to an individual purchase scenario after PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!!

I have come across a requirement where we ( the client) has vendor delivering goods (typical third party). But some times the client decides that the vendor should send us (the client) the goods(like a TAB) and we (The client) send out the goods along with the other normal (TAN ) items.

While trying to map this, if the items are by default created with item category TAS we have the Purchase requisition created automatically and if the Purchase order is already created, is there any way to later on communicate to the vendor that the goods should not go to the customer from them, but should come to the client location from the vendor? ( like a TAB -Individual purchase order)

I am able to change the item category as long as only the Purchase requisition is created, but I know after the Purchase order is created I will not be able to change the item category in the Sales order because the follow on document ( which is the purchase order) has already been created. My requirement is to change the process flow after the PO for TAS item has been created to behave like a PO  for a TAB Item.  Is this possible? I would really appreciate your valuable inputs.

ES

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I got the answer in SAP note 210989. I should have searched more extensively before posting. Apologies!

ES