cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump while posting event POD from EM to TM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am posting event POD(proof of Delivery) from EM to TM. Its giving me dump "QOUT_QIN_MODE_MISMATCH". How to resolve this issue?

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I updated in this discussion

Regards

GGOPII

0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakesan,

My requirement is, i have set of events that i have to post from EM to TM. I have to create custom function module for the same. One option is to copy this standard function module TM_MAINTAIN_EXEC_INF add my custom events as done for delay. As i have understood that this function module run in background. How will i debug this function module, to it sure that its working fine?

With Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You have assigned the custom activity function in Rule set in SAP EM.

Follow the below steps.

1. Put the breakpoint in /SAPTRX/LUIMMSGF02 (FORM SEND_MESSAGE) -> /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02 and your custom functional module.

2. Run Tcode /SAPTRX/MI02

3. Enter Tracking ID Code Set and Tracking ID Code ID

4. Press Go

5. Enter Date in your custom events

6. Start debugging.

Check and let me know if you are looking for the same thing.

Regards

GGOPII

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I followed the steps as you said.

But my custom Function module is not getting trigged, even though i have configured the function module in Rule set in SAP EM.

When i run Tcode /SAPTRX/MI02  and post any event, it goes to /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02, and comes to second screen. When i click 'SEND' in the second screen it calls 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'.

And it then goes back  to /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02 and then back to 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT', forming loop.

Please let me the cause for this.

With Regards

Gaurav

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

you should check your rule set. It seems you have created an endless loop there.

Are you using any Activity functions sending again event messages?

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

I have created custom Activity Function Module with the help of standard /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF and configured it. How to check for this endless loop?

Please can you share screenshots for the same.

With Regards

Gaurav

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

if you call TM from EM have you guaranteed that TM is not again sending a message to EM?

This would also call an endless loop. Check the standard rule set and extractors. There you should see how to configure it.

To find it out you could also debug if you set the communication to synchronous.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Yes i can see TM is sending message back to EM. How to prevent this?

With Regards

Gaurav

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

ls_tor_actual_em_data-event_source      = 'E'" External event

in /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF should be information that prevent TM from sending back infos to TM.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the information.

I have one more question. I have created a custom activity function module with the help of standard /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF. As this function module run in background, how to debug my custom function module to check, if it is working fine or not?

With Regards

Gaurav

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

what do you mean with runs in background?

Do you send the message through a QRFC?

You could just send the message through SE37 or with a report or the WebUI and set a Breakpoint in your activity function module.

Or do you mean debugging into TM? Then you have to provide a debugging option like in /SAPTRX/TMS_CHANGE_EXEC_INF.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Can you manually enter data in BAPI /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02 for that particular event code which calls your custom FM and execute the steps?

While you do your debugging, can you set the breakpoints in these places?

Program /SAPTRX/LEH_BAPISF28 -> /SAPTRX/PROCESS_MESSAGES_02 -> CALL METHOD /saptrx/cl_event_msg_processor=>process_events

/SAPTRX/CL_EH_EVENT_MSG_CNTRL -> Method -> PROCESS_EVENT_MSGS

/SAPTRX/CL_EH_PROCESS_MODEL -> ACT_SET_ACTIVITY_PARAM

And you customer function module too.

If it is still not working, then give us screen shots on step by step what you do.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

If you put a breakpoint in your function module then debugger should stop at that breakpoint.

You can also remove "Previous Task Condition' (viz is check_reprocessing). It prevents your function module to get called.

After removing this previous task condition you will be able to debug your function module just by adding a break point.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Just check the configuration of POD in EM system, even I have face this issue and it was related to configuration only. Kindly check is the correct function module is assigned. This is one of the most common mistakes done during config.

Regards,

Prabhav Tandon