cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Message determination of Transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can you help me in configuring the output determination of print form for transfer order.

I have a requirement to print form for   put away and pick transfer order .

Please explain how  the condition records are maintained and which table i can see the condition record maintained for output type.

If any one  is having the config  doc and cycle flow document please share.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

Output determination is not used for TO printing. Check out SPRO> WH mng>Activities>Define print control configuration. You can define crieteria for forms, printers determination. Also has option to analyse printer determination for WH no - TO.

Coming to picking TO print...you can also use output determination V2- Shipping / V5-Groups. One of projects used output determination for delivery group. In output used custom smartform and print program to get data for each delivery line item from LTAP. Basically printing source SU, Bin, Source qty for each del line item. Also you could copy any shipping related notes from delivery / sales order into line item. Like Fragile , use special packing etc. This is very useful where picking of delivery is done by one picker & stock is in several storage types (Means multiple TOs). Link requirement to output for triggering only when TO is created (delivery overall picking status = C). Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Phani sai MN

Answers (0)